- Youth & Teens
- Birthday Parties
- Vacation & Holiday Programs
- Child Watch
- Karate & Martial Arts
- Kids Night Out
- Lifeguard Training
- Music Lessons
- Outdoor Adventure
- Teen Center
- Babysitting Training
- Skate Park
- Get Cooking!
- Private Sports Training
- Youth & Teens
- Youth Services
West Suburban YMCA Skate Park
We welcome skateboarders, in-line skaters and roller skaters of all ages. The Skate Park is supervised at all times.
Six foot rail
Skate Park Schedule
May - September (Opening Day May 18, 2013)
Cost: FREE! (just sign in with the Front Desk)
Available daily from 4:00-5:00 pm
SKATE PARK RULES
Help keep the park clean and safe by following some simple rules:
- Skaters or parents of participants under 18 must sign a waiver
- Skaters MUST wear protective gear at all times (helmet, knee & elbow pads, wrist guards).
- Make sure you remember to SIGN IN at the Front Desk and get a pass!
- Skating allowed only in Skate Park area of the West Suburban YMCA
- Please do not add in obstacles or any other objects
- We love spectators - just not on the skate surface!
- HYDRATE! But, please keep drinks and food off of the skate surface
- Refrain from bringing any glassware
- This is a clean environment - no alcoholic beverages, smoking or drugs
Violation of any of the rules may result in temporary or permanent loss of rights to use the skate park
The Skate Park is made possible with funding from the US Department of Education Carol M. White Physical Education Program, grant number Q215F110157 to the Newton Public Schools/Newton Partnership.