- Youth & Teens
- Birthday Parties
- Vacation & Holiday Programs
- Karate & Martial Arts
- Kids Night Out
- Lifeguard Training
- Music & Creative Arts
- Climbing & Outdoor Education
- Teen Center
- Skate Park
- Babysitting Training
- Youth & Teens
- Youth Services
We're More than you know.
We're a cause.
We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for the communities we serve, but we must take action today, and only your support will make it possible.
When you give to the West Suburban YMCA’s Annual Fund, your gift will help empower families in need of support to lead healthier lives, achieve their full potential, and strengthen their ties to the community.
- $50 Funds a monthly membership for a senior on a fixed income, providing a healthy outlet to stay active and interact with peers.
- $100 Enrolls a child in one session of swim lessons, ensuring a lifetime of fun and safety in the water.
- $225 Provides six weeks of private music lessons to a teenager who is struggling to find her voice. With one-on-one attention, teens learn self confidence in their talents and find a positive creative outlet they can be proud of.
- $500 Helps a working parent in need of childcare by providing one month of our Little Y’ers Preschool.
- $1,500 Sends a boy or girl to a two-week session of overnight camp at Camp Frank A. Day, creating lifelong friendships, memories and learning new skills.
We are almost half-way to our 2015 Annual Campaign goal of $375,000. Please consider helping us reach our goal. Find out more about how you can support our cause, or call 617-244-6050 x3099.
Every gift a makes a difference.